Table of Contents:
Just a little history
The origin of ugg boots is clear: they come from Australia and are made from sheepskin. They have been used since the 1920s, when they were worn by farmers in rural Australia and New Zealand. But the dispute over the term “ugg” is broad. Fashion continuously evolve, and this boots has changed a lot. They are very cute, useful, versatile and keeps warmth. How this UGG 2020 looks in your eyes? They look very nice and also a little funny. UGG 2020 are very cute, chunky, squishy. All in one a very nice boots. An important aspect, which, I want to emphasize that a lot of fashion icons and fashion gurus, have in their wardrobe a pair of UGG 2020. Of course, everybody, speaks about them, but the reality is that all of them own and wear these kind of boots. UGG 2020 seem like fashion shoes this winter. Wherever I look around, all the girls have these shoes on their feet, already looks like a uniform. It seems that their origin is both in New Zealand and Australia, somewhere in the same period of time. For example, in Australia these boots were first used by Australian aviators in World War I and were made of sheepskins. Later, mass production of UGG boots for the general public began somewhere in the 1950s and became famous during the 1960s.
What about the name “UGG”
As far as the term UGG is concerned, its significance is slightly uncertain. Some say that UGG comes from “uggs” a jargon in English that means ugglys, those who are right on some models tend to give up. Others say that UGG comes after the name of a caveman who was baptized as such by those who discovered it. The reason why these boots were named after a man of the caverns is because at that time people were wrapping their feet with animal skins, so the shape of UGG 2020 suggests this. Moreover, the term UGG is the registered trademark, and many companies are arguing about property rights today. It is ironic to see how such a banal term can create such a big impact.
UGG 2020 have become an icon of casual fashion, and that’s just happened in just a few years. Extremely comfortable, warm, although initially characterized as “ugly”, “no-form” boots still have a background: they are versatile, they are those pairs of shoes that give a trendy note to casual outfits of the cold season.
UGG 2020 boots have grown tremendously in popularity in recent years, both during the cold season, but not only. In fact, they are relatively inexpensive, good quality and affordable products that even protect your feet from damp and cold.
How do we match the UGG boots?
Because they are comfortable, modern, warm and practical, they have become some of the most popular casual boots dedicated to the cold periods of the year, and there are still valid options for this winter.
You can match the UGG boots 2020 in many variants. You can start with clothes with layers of clothing to build a casual outfit that you can perfectly match with a pair of UGG boots. Think about how easy these versatile outfits are (when choosing a complete overlap of different colors and different outfits) that can be dressed in various casual outfits. The chosen color of the UGG boots (which is also the most popular) is cream, as they can be matched with most winter clothes in your wardrobe, including skinny jeans (especially dark shaded models).
Choosing the neutral tones and clothing items dedicated to the office segment (jackets, black or dark blue jeans, large bags, old-fashion jewelry, cardigans) you can build that smart-chic outfit that you will match with the UGG boots. If the famous cream is not to your taste, choose black and higher UGGs than in the classic version and combine them with a fur vest or suitcase.
We recommend you when wearing UGG, do not overdo it with accessories. You can go for minimal metal chain overlays or chic and slim bracelets, because UGG boots are designed for smart-casual styles.
Did you know that?:
– the only store authorized to sell these boots is that of the mother brand? From them you can buy products that you know for sure are genuine and not replicas of poor quality;
– they first appeared in Australia and New Zealand and were popularized between 1950 and 1960?
– those who propelled the popularity of these boots were not those from fashion houses, but surfing practitioners? Coming in contact with the cold ocean water, they needed a pair of rather cheap shoes that could withstand water and protect their body temperature.
– there are UGG boots for men? Models for the male sector are a bit shorter, but they keep the same building principles and offer the same benefits.
– are original boots made of leather laced by sheep and are woven inside with wool?
– when cleaning sheep’s products, do you have to take care of the nature of the stains in order not to destroy the fabric? Usually, the boots are brushed slightly, then wiped without getting too wet. If dirt still exists at the end of these operations, there are special cleaning products on the market for sheep products.
Any women passionate about fashion, who loves to be always trendy, knows that it is important to defy the expectations when you desire an original look. In this respect a pair of UGG 2020 is, for sure, the perfect choice.