Table of Contents:
The holiday is at the corner, and the thought inevitably flies for sea or swimming pools, tan on the sand or on the lounger and at the… swimsuits 2022. Trends in swimwear are in line with those in the fashion world, every time… we would like to have at least one new model. But have you thought about what women’s swimsuits looked like in their early days?
The swimsuit story begins in the ancient period, when the Greeks and Romans relaxed in public baths. While the ancient Greeks used to do this nude, the Romans wore some sort of fissures that covered their intimate parts. After the fall of Rome, however, with the beginning of the period called by historians as the Middle Ages, this habit of bathing was forgotten. Swimming and generally the idea of bathing has become taboo actions in society. At that time, people believed that water was causing illness and infection and that was why they avoided it. In the Middle Ages, the public baths of antiquity continued to exist, somewhat shy. In the 16th century, after the plague epidemic broke out, public baths almost disappeared. The explanation is that in such places the diseases spread very easily, and people started to avoid them. It was only in the early 1800s that people began to look at water as a source of amusement. Not the sun, though. At that time, the tanned skin was a sign of poverty. In the nineteenth century, people bathed the bathroom with the whole body covered. Women were wearing stones in their dresses for not floating in the water. Moreover, bathing in the sea was a private thing. Women, in particular, were calling for a kind of what was being carried in the water by a driver-driven horse. Once in the place of bathing, the women changed into the cabin in some wool suits and went out to bathe.
How do we choose the swimsuit?
Summer is ahead – the most beautiful season of the year! It’s time to plan your vacation and prepare a list of things you need to travel. If you go to the seaside or on the shores of a lake, it’s time to look for a perfect swimsuit. Swimsuits made of bra and panties are the models that reign on the beaches. They perfectly emphasize the bust, reveal the abdomen and back, thus allowing a more uniform tan. They are also extremely sensual, as they expose all the advantages of a female figure! We present to you, different models of women’s suits in two pieces, so that each of you can choose something for yourself.
How to choose your swimsuit according to your skin tone – Even if we want to wear everything, it is true that some colors highlight us much more than others. Just as swimsuit models are adapted to body shape, colors are adapted to our skin tones. Have you ever wondered if a color matches the tone of your skin? Should it highlight your golden tan or should it be avoided? If you have very white skin and find it difficult to tan, opt for dark shades such as black, dark green, navy blue, purple or even red. The advantage of dark swimsuits is that they are quite easy to find in any store, because they are very popular. Ideal colors for very white skin. If you have very white skin and find it difficult to tan, opt for dark shades such as black, dark green, navy blue, purple or even red. The advantage of dark swimsuits is that they are quite easy to find in any store, because they are very popular. Avoid yellow, orange or beige tones at any cost. The goal is to play the contrast card without emphasizing your pallor. Ideal colors for golden skin. The perfect shade for an enviable tan! It’s only been a few hours since you exposed yourself and you already have beautifully tanned skin? With this shade, everything suits you and you can let your imagination and creativity run wild! You will look great in cold and warm colors, in nudes and neon, in solid colors, as well as in printed suits. You can wear absolutely anything, bright, vibrant and even white colors that will highlight your tanned skin in a very attractive way! Ideal colors for very dark skin. Which color is best for dark skin tones? Well … you would look great in all colors. The white or yellow swimsuit will go great on dark skin! You can also play with contrasts and choose bright colors to make your tan even more visible! Ideal colors for blondes and brunettes. If you have white skin, which is hard to tan, opt for contrast, dark colors that will pleasantly highlight your porcelain look. Navy blue, emerald green or even black and intense purple are swimsuit colors, ideal for blondes or brunettes, which will suit you perfectly.
Shape of your Body
The apple-shaped body, with narrow hips and waist and prominent bust, will benefit from high-cut suits in slippers for visual stretching of the legs. It is recommended that the top of the costume has a unique print. It also avoids the thin bra straps and chooses a little wider. Swimsuits 2022 offers you a lot of options for that.
If the shape of the rectangle is characterized, when the body has a slightly more masculine and more sporty body, with shoulders, breasts, waist and symmetrical hips, choose full swimsuits with the middle cut to create the impression of a thinner waist. Do not get around the triangle bra, with or without push-up suits, which are feminine and where you can place the cup as you wish, thanks to adjustable strings. Of course we can say that swimsuits 2022 is generous in enough on this.
The shape of the reversed triangle of the body, where the bust and shoulders are protruding, while the waist is small and the narrow hips require a bathing suit with the straps that tie to the neck, with a bra well made to properly support the breasts.
A harmonious look of the body can be achieved even better in this case with retro inspirational suits that emphasize the waist, bust and posterior. To highlight part of your body, choose a strong color or a model suite. To hide a defect, choose one color in one color. If you have open skin, choose black swimwear, dark purple, blue or brown tones. If you have darker skin, the strong colors will put you in the best position. To add volume to the bust or hip area, pick up something with the bumps. An always good choice is to wear, for example, a brightly colored bra that puts your neck in value, and a slip in a single dark color to hide some more bulky hips.
Traditional women’s swimsuits 2022 have been modified accordingly to the current trends and design solutions.This season is full of great and amazing swimsuits 2022.
Basic rules for choosing a swimsuit
First of all, you need to know what kind of swimsuit you want in terms of clothing style! Think about the activities you like to do at the beach, how you want to look and what you want to … transmit!
Feminine style – with ruffles, polka dots, pastel colors, floral print and normal cut
Sexy style – animal print print, low-cut or cropped model, slip string, push-up bra
Classic style – sailor print or neutral colors, simple cut
How to match swimsuits
Even if you could wear last year’s holiday swimsuit this summer, I am convinced that, in general, you would prefer to buy a new one! So, if you haven’t gone on vacation yet, or even if you have already been, you can take advantage of the substantial discounts in stores to buy a perfect swimsuit! Below you will find some basic rules for choosing a swimsuit, a stylistic guide with an auxiliary role, with a focus on clothing style and an illustrated “explanatory dictionary”! First of all, you need to know what kind of swimsuit you want in terms of clothing style! Think about the activities you like to do at the beach, how you want to look and what you want to … transmit!
Feminine style – with ruffles, polka dots, pastel colors, floral print and normal cut.
Classic style – sailor print or neutral colors, simple cut.
Sexy style – animal print print, low-cut or cropped model, slip string, push-up bra.
Once you have identified the style of clothing that suits you at the beach, think about how much you want to cover, what “effects” you want your swimsuit to have and balance the arguments, to reach a relevant conclusion!
Feel good in your body?
- If you have small breasts, you should choose a headband with gathers that will create an illusion of volume
- If you have large breasts, choose a swimsuit with ties, a choker and a plunging neckline
- If you have wide hips, big buttocks? Try to avoid trying to camouflage them at all costs, because in the end it accentuates them: for example, nothing worse than a low waist boxer who kicks the leg. You should rather choose a low-cut panty, if possible with tassels (small laces) which soften the wide hips effect.
- If you have cellulite on your legs? Just one word: tan! By optical effect, this reduces the orange peel.
Some general recommendations:
– it is preferable to choose parts that allow you to “adjust” them to a certain extent, so that they fit you perfectly – e.g. straps that can be “tightened / widened”, a closure system with several options (like a bra), etc.
– the material from which it is made must be suitable for the context – for example, if you wear it to the pool and you may not even want to make contact with water, you can even choose a crocheted pattern; instead, it would be unsuitable for standing on sand or entering water, e.g.
– the color should benefit you: turquoise highlights the tanned skin very well; on the other hand, if your skin is very white and you do not want to tan, you benefit from pastel colors and black or a too strong contrast should be avoided , this would make you look very pale.
– the most important thing is to feel good and confident; if a certain model makes you feel good and you feel represented, ignore all the other things, forget about the “rules” and wear it.
Types of swimsuits
Two-piece swimwear – When it comes to two-piece swimwear, renowned online brands such as Victoria’s Secret, Jolidon, Astratex, H&M, Reserved, Guess try to conquer us with increasingly sophisticated models and suitable for all types body and budget. Some provide us with cheap swimsuits, others more expensive, however, they all have the same purpose, to offer women the best options. A fabulous selection of two-piece swimsuits with floral and geometric prints to choose from, as well as bold colors and neutral shades. Two-piece swimsuit models are some of the most popular styles worn by women on the beach every summer.
– The possibility to make several unique combinations (either you buy your briefs and tops separately, or you buy two or three swimsuits that you combine later, this option giving you the opportunity to show off with a fresh look, leaving the impression that wear a new suit every time you appear);
– They are more practical in terms of dressing / undressing (you are on a beach that does not have spare cabins and the top with ruffles or sponge has not dried yet, and you have to leave? The fact that the bra is independent of the panties will allows you to take it out from under the blouse more easily, after you dress with it);
– A more uniform tan and on a larger surface (you can also avoid the white and unsightly stripes on the chest and neck, if the top has removable straps or you choose to open them while lying on the beach);
– The ease of adapting your beach outfit according to the strengths you want to highlight or, on the contrary, the small imperfections of the body you want to mask.
Disadvantages of the two-piece swimsuit:
– Leaves more skin exposed, thus increasing the risk of burns. Sunscreen should not be missing from your beach bag, regardless of the type of your swimsuit!
– Unlike the whole swimsuit, the two-piece one is less stable, being able to create small unpleasant surprises when getting out of the water (especially if there are waves), if you practice a water sport or swim more energetically.
Printed Swimwear – Prints of all kinds are very popular. Whether we are talking about animal-print, geometric, floral or even fruit, the psychedelic patterns on the swimsuit will highlight your hydrated skin and copper. The deux-piece suit consisting of swimsuit and bra remains the most practical for women who want to spend time in the sun. This year, she wears straps tied around her neck and high-waisted briefs.
Full swimsuits – The full suit is back in fashion! If you want to be in tune with the trends, be careful not to miss your wardrobe this summer. Opt for vintage swimsuit models, which echo the times when voluptuous divas like Marilyn Monroe made the law in the fashion world. Don’t miss the cut-out costumes, which are a must-have. They will add sensuality to the tanned body and give a note of modernity. All the complete models, but with cutouts, are in great demand this year. And precisely because they are so in demand, the designers thought to offer the widest possible range of this trend, meant to satisfy even the most demanding claim. Choose a full swimsuit that will highlight your figure. Keep in mind that it is not recommended to expose yourself too much to the sun, given that you risk getting an uneven tan. In recent years (probably decades), the swimsuit has undergone smaller variations in shape and color rather than structure, background. Like any piece of clothing, however, the swimsuit undergoes a facelift more or less every season, depending on the inspiration of the designers. These costumes attract the eye and pamper the figure. This type of print conveys femininity, sensuality and candor. If you are a skinny woman with small breasts, then we recommend the models of full swimsuits, with oversized floral pattern. Otherwise, if you are a plump lady or young lady, then go for the model with a small, fine print.