Table of Contents:
The holiday is at the corner, and the thought inevitably flies for sea or swimming pools, tan on the sand or on the lounger and at the… swimsuits 2021.
History Of Swimsuits
The swimsuit story begins in the ancient period, when the Greeks and Romans relaxed in public baths. While the ancient Greeks used to do this nude, the Romans wore some sort of fissures that covered their intimate parts. After the fall of Rome, however, with the beginning of the period called by historians as the Middle Ages, this habit of bathing was forgotten. Swimming and generally the idea of bathing has become taboo actions in society. At that time, people believed that water was causing illness and infection and that was why they avoided it. In the Middle Ages, the public baths of antiquity continued to exist, somewhat shy. Only this time, in a Christian world, these bathing places were regarded as a place of depravity, frequented by prostitutes.
In the 16th century, after the plague epidemic broke out, public baths almost disappeared. The explanation is that in such places the diseases spread very easily, and people started to avoid them. It was only in the early 1800s that people began to look at water as a source of amusement. Not the sun, though. At that time, the tanned skin was a sign of poverty.
In the nineteenth century, people bathed the bathroom with the whole body covered. Women were wearing stones in their dresses for not floating in the water. Moreover, bathing in the sea was a private thing. Women, in particular, were calling for a kind of what was being carried in the water by a driver-driven horse. Once in the place of bathing, the women changed into the cabin in some wool suits and went out to bathe.
Everything You Should Keep In Mind When Buying A Swimsuit
Because stores are full of appealing offers in this chapter, and you cannot be indifferent to so many beauties, here are the most important things you should consider when you decide to buy a swimsuits.
The most important thing to consider is the shape of the body, because it requires a fitting suit. If you have a pear or triangle body with not too narrow or even tight shoulders, small breasts, buttocks and full hips, then you have to choose a suit that maximizes visually the top. Thus, the bra or top of the whole costume has a vivid print or steering wheel, but also the wider straps and the cup to be spongy. Also, the two-piece suit slip is indicated to be adjusted on the hips and in no case short, because it will create an impression of surplus in this area.
Shape of your Body
The apple-shaped body, with narrow hips and waist and prominent bust, will benefit from high-cut suits in slippers for visual stretching of the legs. It is recommended that the top of the costume has a unique print. It also avoids the thin bra straps and chooses a little wider. Swimsuits 2021 offers you a lot of options for that.
If the shape of the rectangle is characterized, when the body has a slightly more masculine and more sporty body, with shoulders, breasts, waist and symmetrical hips, choose full swimsuits with the middle cut to create the impression of a thinner waist. Do not get around the triangle bra, with or without push-up suits, which are feminine and where you can place the cup as you wish, thanks to adjustable strings. Of course we can say that swimsuits 2021 is generous in enough on this.
The shape of the reversed triangle of the body, where the bust and shoulders are protruding, while the waist is small and the narrow hips require a bathing suit with the straps that tie to the neck, with a bra well made to properly support the breasts.
A harmonious look of the body can be achieved even better in this case with retro inspirational suits that emphasize the waist, bust and posterior. To highlight part of your body, choose a strong color or a model suite. To hide a defect, choose one color in one color. If you have open skin, choose black swimwear, dark purple, blue or brown tones. If you have darker skin, the strong colors will put you in the best position. To add volume to the bust or hip area, pick up something with the bumps. An always good choice is to wear, for example, a brightly colored bra that puts your neck in value, and a slip in a single dark color to hide some more bulky hips.
Traditional women’s swimsuits 2021 have been modified accordingly to the current trends and design solutions.This season is full of great and amazing swimsuits 2021.
Suggestions for one piece swimsuits:
CUPSHE Women’s Orange Crush One Shoulder Bowknot One-Piece Swimsuit
- One shoulder and Color block
- With padding bra
- Great price and well made
- The fabric quality is amazing
CUPSHE Women’s Floral Halter Tie Deep V Neck One Piece Swimsuit
- Plunging neckline and Floral print
- The pattern is one of a kind
- Very good looking
CUPSHE Women’s Yellow V Neck and Striped Bottom One Piece Swimsuit
- The quality is good, thick fabric
- V neck, Stripe print
- Fabric: Chinlon
- Cute design
CUPSHE Women’s Afternoon Sunshine Strappy High Waisted Backless One-Piece Swimsuit
- Design: Hollow out strappy design at waist
- Fabric: chinlon
- Amazing quality
CUPSHE Women’s Sunny Floral Print Lace One-Piece Swimsuit
- Floral print
- About Cup Style:With padding cups
- There is no underwire but the cups work just fine
Suggestions for two piece swimsuits:
Holipick Women Bikini Push Up 2 Piece Bathing Suit Underwire Padded Bra Swimsuit
- Adjustable ties at back
- Stretchy and durable material
- Non-removable padded bra with underwire and hard cups
CUPSHE Women’s Striped Back Hook Closure Bikini Adjustable Straps Swimsuit
- Fabric: 80% Chinlon, 20% Spandex
- About Cup Style:With padding bra
- Adjustable shoulder straps
Women’s String Two Piece Halter Top Triangle Bikini Set with Tie Side Bottom Sexy Swimsuit Bathing Suits
- Comfortable and breathable
- The suitable bikini makes your curves more attractive
- Adjustable ties at neck and back bikini top
5 golden rules :
1. You have to flash on a model, to really want it first of all because you find it pretty, you need to have fun and be reassured when you are less covered.
2. Then you have to identify your needs, know if you take it to go to the sunbathing beach, or if you choose to swim in the pool. In the first case, we monitor that it is not too covering with thin or modular straps for a tan with a minimum of marks.
3. Finally, you have to choose the right size, neither too big nor too small, to be comfortable, and to feel beautiful, in this specialized retailers are often very good advice.
4. For large breasts, never a triangle of course, we must favor the maintenance above all, we will go towards the chimney back, which does not go up and allows a horizontal balance which benefits the silhouette. If you fall for a straight back, however, make sure it is wide. I am delighted when a woman tells me that thanks to a well-designed model, she has reconnected with the bikini. Now is the time to try it with the return of retro modes.
5. Finally, for the arrival at the water’s edge, you have to think about dressing your swimsuit according to your style and your silhouette: a little floating beach dress, short tunic or long caftan is always present for that in my collections. For a beautiful look, trot on mules with heels or wedges, which lengthen the leg and shape the body, leave them once on the sand.
How to feel good in your body?
– If you have small breasts, you should choose a headband with gathers that will create an illusion of volume.
– If you have large breasts, choose a swimsuit with ties, a choker and a plunging neckline.
– If you have wide hips, big buttocks? Try to avoid trying to camouflage them at all costs, because in the end it accentuates them: for example, nothing worse than a low waist boxer who kicks the leg. You should rather choose a low-cut panty, if possible with tassels (small laces) which soften the wide hips effect.
– If you have cellulite on your legs? Just one word: tan! By optical effect, this reduces the orange peel.