Table of Contents:
Perfect choice – spring sundress
The dress is the star of the new spring-summer 2020 collections, and the friendly outside temperatures make us think about our own dress collection. It’s a versatile, easy-to-wear and cluttered item that can save you whenever you have dilemmas about what to wear. Because spring comes with fashion news and lots of beautiful designs. Remember that a dress will never go out of style, so it wouldn’t be bad to renew your wardrobe. Whatever style of dress you choose, it is important to look good and feel comfortable in it.
The spring-summer season brings us many interesting trends in the field of dresses: from feminine and delicate models, to the colorful and sporty, minimalist or daring. You will surely find the style that best represents you this season. Important is to be creative and not to be afraid to experiment.
Models To Wear In Spring :
It is a lightweight model, easy to wear, being the perfect choice for hot spring days where you want to look good, but also feel comfortable. Yes, as far as comfort is concerned, this is extremely important. As the name implies, this dress is inspired by the classic shirt design, being wide and comfortable. Wear a shirt with low-heeled sandals, sports shoes or sneakers, but also with heeled sandals.
Thin stripes have been in trend for several years, and this season is no exception. The striped pattern can vary depending on the style, colors, and size of the stripes. They can be thick or thin, horizontal or vertical. But, when you choose to wear such a dress, you have to adapt them taking into account the shape of your body.
For example, horizontal stripes can make your body look thinner, while a vertical striped article can make it look fuller. And, although the most common color combination is black and white for stripes, there are also dresses with navy blue and white, as well as some colorful ones.
Striped dresses look great on anyone. Depending on the type of dress and occasion, they can be worn with sneakers for casual style, and heeled shoes for office or party wear. Don’t forget the accessories that add to the outfit.
Some striped dresses may also have embroidery or ruffle patterns, which are also fashionable for the spring-summer season.
Dresses In Bright Colors
Intense shades and cheers of yellow, pink, orange, coral are like the stars of spring. Don’t forget to include them in your outfits this season, and a few colorful dresses are the easiest and handy way to wear them.
Dresses With Bare Shoulders
A dress with bare shoulders, regardless of the model or print you choose, will give you a relaxed look, which is great with this season. What do you need to remember about this cut?
– optically enlarges the shoulders, so if you already have shoulders that are wider or larger in circumference than the hips, this volume at the top will stand out more
– emphasizes the arms; depending on the cut, it can highlight the arms – in which case you have to be in full harmony with their appearance; or hide them, depending on whether they are not so toned and it bothers you to see that area
– the ruffles in the chest area give volume, which is ideal if you have a small or medium bust, but it may not look harmonious if you have a large or very large bust
– the cut itself is wide, so if you have a mesomorphic or endomorphic body structure, the chances are high that the garment will not benefit you.
Bare-shouldered dresses are a special category of clothing and should not be missing from your wardrobe in any form, if you want to always be dressed in style. There are 5 reasons to wear dresses with bare shoulders, reasons worth considering, because they offer clear advantages.
1. Dressed in a dress with bare shoulders, the woman exudes sensuality and elegance alike. You have probably noticed that the dress with bare shoulders makes you look more delicate. Moreover, such a dress accentuates your femininity, ie the most precious gift that a woman has.
2. There are many models of dresses with bare shoulders, with various cuts, in countless colors and made from a wide variety of materials. This means that you can choose the perfect dress without looking too much.
3. Almost all dresses with bare shoulders can be worn both as day dresses and as occasional dresses. They are special clothing items that can be easily worn at festive and casual events.
4. Bare-shouldered dresses are always in trend. From the times when queens flaunted their extremely elegant outfits, in which the dress with bare shoulders was itself a queen, and to this day, this model has never really disappeared.
5. Bare-shouldered dresses distract attention from the parts of the body that the woman would like to hide. As long as the skin of the shoulders is bare, the eyes will hardly be directed towards the breasts that are too small or towards the slightly embossed belly.