Table of Contents:
Maxi Dresses – footwear you can wear
Let’s talk about footwear you can wear with a maxi dress. Before that a maxi dress is usually fit any body type, when chosen correctly. Always in style, this piece for women is available in so many fabrics, colors and patterns. These days, the key to wearing a maxi dress well is to know how to style it to stand out. Maxi dresses and skirts are excellent for several reasons: they are very comfortable, easy to wear and help you cool off on hot summer days.
Chromatic matching of the dress with the shoes
Is it necessary for the shoes to always be the same color as the dress or is it advisable for them to be in chromatic contrast with it? Here’s what you need to know in this case:
* The color of the shoes must be chosen in such a way as to match that of the dress, which does not mean that it must necessarily be in the same shade as it or stand out through a special design.
* Shoes should match color with the chosen accessories such as purse or dress strap, when appropriate.
* You can confidently choose black shoes for any gala event, as they are suitable even when you wear evening dresses in pastel shades.
* If the dress you are going to wear is white or black, you can opt for a pair of golden shoes. They are also the correct option for colored outfits in shades of blue, green or red.
* In the case of black dresses, you can also opt for silver shoes. They also match perfectly with outfits in pastel shades, with white and colored ones, in shades of purple or red.
* If you have a pair of elegant red shoes, which you love, you can wear them with black or white, navy, gray or green dresses.
* If you have decided that the yellow shoes, fashionable this year, are the right ones for the next event you will participate in, match them with a white or black, blue or green dress.
Shoes to wear with maxi dress
Maxi dresses are the star pieces of the summer season, being a perfect choice for hot days. You should definitely not forget the maxi dress at home if you go on vacation at the beach or on a city break in the exotic cities of the world. Regarding the most suitable footwear for this type of dress, you have several variants, so you can choose from:
A casual dress with a graphic print complements perfectly with gladiator sandals. The length of the creation caresses the ankle, so the sandals can be seen in all their splendor. Most gladiator sandals are versatile and go very well with a simple or trendy dress, mini or long. Add a casual touch to your outfit. If you wear a dress with prints, make sure that the design of the sandals is simple and in one color. The goal is not to compete with the dress! If you want to get a stronger impact, wear a pair of sandals of the same color as the prints, or a color that complements the prints. If you wear a neutral color dress, then wear a knee-length sandal in bold and bright colors, possibly with staples.
Simple sandals without heel
Many people would say that sandals are not necessarily the first choice of shoes for elegant outfits. However, their cropped design fits very well with both long, down-to-the-knee dresses and those above the knee. And if you opt for a provocative cut with abyssal slit, the sandals, in the simplest form, will be extremely attractive. It is preferable to wear sandals with low soles and thin straps with dresses and skirts that reach to the level of the ankle.
Platform sandals add extra inches to your height, so you will definitely like this, especially if you are a shorter person. They can be worn anywhere, whether you go to work, for a walk or in a bar. So platform sandals combine exceptionally with a dress. Espadrilles, whether with a high platform or a low sole, look great with steamy summer dresses and skirts. They will perfectly complement your holiday or leisure outfits. These shoes are not only comfortable, but will help you look taller when you wear them with long skirts or dresses.
A major trend that has been maintained for several years is the association of sports shoes with skirts and dresses. Learn how to include this style combination in your outfits. Sport shoes are light, comfortable and you don’t even feel like giving them up, do you? Fortunately, there is no need, because now you can include them in your outfits with dresses and skirts. The associations between sports shoes and casual dresses, but even feminine or diaphanous ones, have become very popular in recent years. You can quickly get a very interesting, modern and cool casual outfit just by combining a simple dress with a pair of sneakers.
The combinations of cowboy boots and maxi dresses are the most desired of the moment! Whether you use creations covered with a floral print, boho motifs or dresses in bright colors, success will be sure!
Are you an active person, but you don’t want to wear sports so that you don’t lose your femininity? Opt for a casual long dress and a pair of ballerinas and you will be able to roam the city all day. If you go for a walk with the girls in the park, choose simple ballerinas in one shade, but if you have a date, they can have special patterns, metallic details or sequins.