When choosing your clothes, you would like them to highlight your body lines in a pleasant way. But I think most of you would like to know how to combine the pieces of clothing to dress to look thinner.
Here are some tricks that, once implemented, will make you look thinner:
– Wear jeans with a heel: you have probably seen it often. They choose it precisely because I know how much any body shape benefits. Make sure your pants cover the heel.
– Wide clothes are the most common mistake that full teenagers make. This type of clothing will make you look fatter than you are. Choose clothes that are right for you – neither too tight nor too wide.
– Wear tunic-like blouses, they are steamy and you will look great in them. In addition, they are fashionable and can be found in all colors.
– Avoid putting straps around your pelvis or abdomen. These will draw attention to that part of the body, and you will feel outside your comfort zone.
– Move attention to other parts of the body you like; eyes, face, hands, bust. It brings out the beauty of these areas and you will get rid of the unpleasant sensation you feel when people look at you. Use declarative accessories to distract attention from roundabouts. Long earrings will help you lengthen the face features, long necklaces and chains will draw attention to the neckline. Equally suitable are long scarves or longer cardigans in front.
Fashion trends change every season and that is why many find it difficult to keep up with fashion. Some clothes do not fit everyone. If certain clothes are not right for you, avoid wearing them even if they are the latest trends and even if you really like them. Also try to feel very comfortable wearing any piece.