Given that the world is increasingly focusing on sports (of any kind), it was normal for gadgets to help their owner in such situations grow. You’ll have a lot of options when you start looking for a watch and it’s probably going to be hard to pick out of this year’s best watch brands. The market is very diverse, and this can be an advantage but also a a big disadvantage. Too many options can cause a sense of confusion and leave you in a deadlock. But if you follow the details that matter, whether you are connoisseur – you know, for example, how powerful the electro-mechanical hybrid watches are, whether you want “just a watch”, you can feel the real satisfaction, not just the frustration, looking for the perfect clock. And we’ll help you find it. In the same price range with Alcatel’s model, the Mio Alpha 2 comes with a more modern look, but certainly a sporty one, so it will not fit any outfit due to the design of the carcass and the gray, black or pink combination of the pink. But leaving the aspect aside, there are many reasons why this fitness watch should be considered. The best women’s watches have quite high functions. For example, a good clock has a timer, alarm, date, and some of them can even show hours in major cities. That’s why, to choose the right watch for you, it’s a good idea to think about the exact needs. If you need a calendar or a timer, you can definitely find a model that suits your own requests. Resistance to water or shock resistance are other things to consider.
Because the watch is an accessory you wear often and you will keep it as long as possible, it is important that when you buy one you are interested not only in the way it looks but also in different features or functions which he can have. Nowadays there are fewer manufacturers that do not include water resistance on the watch list. This is specific for both women watches and watches, there is no differentiation from this point of view. And yes, the brand counts a lot. Especially with the exception of some of the more exclusive models of luxury manufacturers, with automatic mechanisms, multiple indications – like moon phases, etc., you can meet plenty of watch watches that have the same mechanism as in an ordinary Swatch – about 80-90% of watches Swiss companies use mechanisms manufactured by ETA – the Swatch Group (which owns Omega, Longiness, etc.).
Designed for athletes, also with a timer function, the watch resists shocks like Strong Durable and diving up to 20 meters. The most popular extra function is the chronograph. In Romanian it would only be translated as a chronograph that in English chronograph and chronometer, when it refers to clocks, means 2 totally different things. Chronograph is the chronometer in Romanian, and the chronometer refers to a certain standard of precision that the mechanism must fulfill. Another popular feature is moon phase – which shows the phases of the moon.
How do we define a fitness watch for sports?
But let’s start with the beginning, that is, defining the concept of fitness watch. I do not think there is any exact definition of it so I’ll sum up to list those features that make a wristwatch a smart gadget for athletes:
* Water resistance, dust, falls – When it comes to intense physical activity, it’s good to put robustness and functionality before design, which is what most watch makers do for athletes. A capable watch must be dust-resistant, water-resistant, casual and accidental, not so good as to wear it;
* The more sensors and most accurate – even if you’re amateur you know that one kilometers is 1000 meters and that you ran in 5 minutes measured exactly, so a clock fitness more sensors that correlate with each data recorded for calibration of final results is desirable. Pulse monitoring and GPS mode are desirable, but it usually costs extra and affects battery life when these functions are active. But if you allow, do not hesitate to opt for them;
* Sturdy strap – when you run, swim or booze you get strong out of your hands, so you want a strap that fits well on your wrist, do not disturb you and is sweating resistant. Many fitness watches can change the belt but it is an extra expense, so it is good to make sure that the one delivered by the manufacturer in the basic package is comfortable and solid enough;
* Smart features – we’re in 2016 yet you want to synchronize your smartphone clock, you want the clock to automatically record your physical activity
– Boost every session with fitness apps powered by Under Armour. Count every mile on Map MyRun, and stay on top of your nutrition with MyFitnessPal.
– Has a gorgeous design that looks fantastic on your wrist and as it’s sporting a big, beautiful AMOLED display you’ll be able to see all of your stats nice and clearly.
– Compatible with Android and iOS smartphones
– Capture your steps, active minutes, distance, calories burned, and sleep. Set goals to stay on track. Coming soon, pick from over 50 workouts and get step by step guidance on the watch to help you achieve your goals.
– Discover new routes, push your boundaries and never run the same route twice.
– 24/7 activity tracking, phone notifications, waterproof up to 40M and customizable straps.
– It connects with the GPS on your phone, has a large screen to display your data, a heart rate tracker
– It’s more expensive than some of the other options from Fitbit, but if you’re looking to go jogging this is a great choice that won’t cost you as much as a traditional running watch.
– Probably he best Fitbit tracker money can buy.
– Compatible with PC Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, and later
– Being able to tap a button to mark a lap and getting your runs added to Google
– It’s incredibly accurate, it’s easy to use on a run, it displays the information well and the battery lasts for weeks.
– Water-Resistant to 164 feet (50 meters), Heart Rate Monitor,
– Looks very nice
– Strikes a perfect balance between design, available features
– Has a built-in GPS, so you can precisely keep track of your outdoor activities, plus there’s an ultra precise heart-rate sensor.