Table of Contents:
Best Fall Dress 2020
You’re a fighter, aren’t you? This means that you are not going to let the whims of autumn decide for you when preparing your outfit for an outing in the city, and if you want to wear your favorite summer dress again, whether it’s a diaphanous, veil piece. , one with straps or an elegant short dress with ruffles, then, on the chic gods of fashion, you will!
However, how will you manage to cope with the much lower temperatures and the sometimes somewhat windy winds that come with the autumn months, in the thin summer dresses? It’s simple. All you need to do is master some fashion tricks that will help you feel comfortable in spectacular and surprising outfits.
What Are You Wearing Underneath A Dress?
You have a lot of options available if you are willing to make some unique overlays. Thus, under a retro dress with collar and buttons, you can wear a lace t-shirt, under a strapless dress a shirt or sweater looks great, and under a sleeveless dress you can wear a shirt. If you have a simple, sleeveless dress in a strong color, you can turn it into a fabulous tunic by wearing underneath a blouse and a pair of pants in a contrasting hue, of course being careful that the pieces shape your body line beautifully. , without the materials piling up somewhere.
2020 Trends For Autumn Dresses
Lately, effortless chic outfits are becoming more and more present in women’s clothing. Simple and fluid models, solid materials, neutral colors, multi functional pieces, easy to combine and layer, are perfectly adapted to our lifestyle and can only enjoy any Fashionista.
This year, the autumn dresses are reminiscent of the ’70s, they are feminine, they have asymmetrical pleats, ruffles or creases, warm earth colors and they fit with long boots. It’s actually a combination of the ’70s and the’ 80s, with lots of gold, metallic textures, sequins and structured shoulders. It is an amalgam of trends: black leather dresses, pink dresses in still baby doll, aristocratic velvet reflections that pass in the shine of silver metal, light silk outfits combined with fur.
Here are some trends you should follow in autumn dresses if you want to be on trend:
– The pleats are an important detail, plus the new collections are not only limited to the pleated skirt (midi pleated skirt is a must this season), but also incorporates them into dresses, braids and more.
– Metallic colors have returned to fashion. The sparkly dress in silver or vintage gold colors will make you shine.
– The very trendy materials are leather and velvet, but also fabulous Victorian lace dresses with Victorian style are fashionable in fall 2020. They can be made entirely of lace or have lace details on the sleeves, collars or collars. along the neckline.
– The beads are worn on any type of fabric, but the floral prints are clear in the spotlight. If so far the prints have been worn in warm colors, 2020 proposes a palette of cooler colors, even flowers on a dark chromatic background, which will give you a darker, but also romantic, allure.
– Relevant will be the patterns of knit and knit autumn dresses that are warm and comfortable, ideal for going to the office, for a walk, for a rest and for shopping.
– Unlike in previous years, when most models lacked the sleeves, most models are long-sleeved dresses with three-quarter or long sleeves, raglan (kimono type) or classic (following the contour and the circumference of the arm), with decorative cuffs, elastic or shirt. Regardless of color, print or size, oversized sleeves will give your dress a statement look.
Floral print dress
Dresses with floral prints on a dark background are worn in the autumn-winter season 2020. They are a variant of the flowered summer dresses, perfectly adapted for the cold season. A kimono-style tailor fits very well with such a print. You will get an interesting boho look.
The velvet had a spectacular comeback a few years ago, and since then it has remained strong in trends and returns regularly in trend especially in the cold season. A velvet dress is the perfect choice for a wedding. This material offers an unmatched refinement, and mysterious shades such as grain, blue, dark green, purple or yellow amplify this precious aspect.
The lace never goes out of style. If you want to invest in an elegant evening dress that you can wear countless times over the years, then opt for a lace dress.
Little black dress
This type of dress is a basic garment of any woman’s wardrobe. If you want such a dress that brings an element of originality, opt for a slightly shorter dress in the front and longer at the back.
The denim dress is the new favorite of designers and fashionistas. Unlike a pair of jeans or a denim shirt, the dress may seem difficult to wear. In fact, the denim dress, like any other piece of this fabulous material that has dominated our wardrobe for decades, can be stylized in such a way that it fits any personal style.