Table of Contents:
About ankle boots
It is true that ankle boots or boots can be casual, elegant or edgy, so it is important to choose the right model. Another factor to consider when you want to wear a pair of short boots is the one related to your figure. Be careful, because ankle boots can make you look shorter than you are or if you have long, thin legs, they can exaggerate this feature.
Invest in quality
The secret of shoes that will last you several seasons and look terrible is simple: buy more good quality shoes, with a classic model and wear them alternately. This is undoubtedly true for the best ankle boots 2022.
Invest in classic ankle boots, with or without heel, made of leather that you will wear intensively with a skirt, a dress, or pants. In addition to convenience, some ankle boots seem extremely flattering to those with very wide legs, who want to optically create the impression of narrowness. Look for ankle boots with a semi-long, rounded muzzle, possibly with a darker muzzle than the rest of the boot. With or without heel, in the casual or office environment, the ankle boots are a more elegant option than the lace-up shoe and more comfortable than the heeled shoe.
Perfect footwear model
Regardless of the temperature you feel now and how lively summer seems to be, cold nights are already a sign that autumn is approaching. And how can we better celebrate this season if not with a pair of ankle boots?
The perfect footwear model of the transition periods (and not only) shines this season as well, and the good news is that, in addition to the variants that have already caused a stir, there are also new variants recently launched by fashion designers.
Types of ankle boots
Lace-up ankle boots
We wouldn’t have expected the Victorian period to have the most important say when it comes to fashionable ankle boots this season, but things are exactly the same. The lace-up ankle boots have a pronounced toe, but are brought at the same time due to the applied details or the statement heel. Represents the coolest influence now!
Ankle boots with animal print
When it comes to prints, you have every reason to “go wild.” On the first place in the top of the trends remain the ankle boots with snakeskin print, but those with zebra or tiger prints are also desirable. Opt for sophisticated models with a minimalist design to compensate for the boldness of the prince.
Ankle boots with floral print
If you can no longer wear flowers on light summer dresses, print them now on ankle boots. Floral ankle boots have a romantic look that fits perfectly with the sensitivity of autumn and this is just one of the reasons not to miss it now.
Western ankle boots
This type of ankle boots resists trends precisely because they manage to give a personal touch to weekend outfits. They are comfortable, come in countless leather variants and color expressions and test your creativity. But you have to be very careful with what clothes you associate with them.
Here’s what we advise you to choose depending on your type of compliance:
Cute and slender
If you are cute and have a body pulled through the ring, then it is good to go for a model with a little heel and a boot that covers your entire ankle. Patterned boots that reveal as much of the ankle as possible have the disadvantage of shortening your legs. For a stylish approach you can be inspired by Kate Moss’s choices!
Cute with shapes
To intuit your personal style and adapt it to short boots is a talent. For a shaped body, we suggest you choose a model with a sharp tip to give you an elongation effect. Combine A-line skirts (which stop just before the knee) and avoid dresses that are too long with this type of ice.
Tall with shapes
A woman who is tall and shapely does not have to worry about her height, but she does need to be careful about how thick her leg may look. Avoid wearing ankle boots with cuffs, chains or other details that draw attention to the calf. Capri pants or tapered jeans go great with simple, short boot patterns. A semi-voluminous dress or a long tunic with matte black tights can also look good.
Tall and slender
If you are tall and have the measurements of a mannequin, you should not overdo it. The options for choosing a pair of short boots are unpretentious, unlimited. But this freedom also comes with a price, pay attention to the combination of clothing. Knee lengths are not always good.
– Rely on the office and elegance with a rectangular tip. This model of ankle boots exudes an air of “working girl”, which makes it perfect to highlight your seriousness at the office. Pair it with a pencil skirt and an oversized blazer.
– Don’t give up cowboy boots. They were worn during the summer and will make the transition in the fall as well. Compose a casual and casual look with their help, using straight jeans with an ankle view and a top that is as comfortable as possible.
– Put your pants in ankle boots if you are tall and thin. One of the trends of autumn is to wear pants in high and thin ankle boots. Opt for flared pants models, such as high-waisted “paperbag” type, but only if you have a figure that does not involve defects.
– Don’t throw away your white ankle boots, but mix them with summer prints. Take the summer dress you love, pair it with a pair of white ankle boots and a light coat. It’s one of the winning looks of the moment.
– Keep animal print ankle boots as a centerpiece. Do not associate them with other prints this fall, but wear them with a nude dress and trench coat. You will find in the online environment countless models of natural leather ankle boots in tune with the trends. This item with laces and fashionable print is for sale!
– Don’t get too complicated. If you want a simple outfit, aim for perfection with stilettos, a pair of skinny jeans and an elegant shirt or a silk dress. A quality coat will complete this ensemble.
– Colored or printed ankle boots take casual outfits out of anonymity. The combination of oversized jeans and jacket that you end up using in any fall will simply be ideal if you add colorful ankle boots or a pair of shoes with a snake print.
– Use denim to counterbalance ankle boots with a bright look. Do you have a pair of ankle boots that you don’t know how to wear? Insert them in a very simple denim outfit; jeans and shirt or skirt and jacket. The effects will be seen!
– Your midi dress and ankle boots. The outfit that has been wreaking havoc for years will be reinterpreted in this fall with a pair of white ankle boots and a trench coat with fancy details.