Table of Contents:
For a simple outfit, wear a pair of dark flared jeans with a white T-shirt and a pair of sneakers or ballerinas. If you want to add a plus to your outfit, opt for a top with prints and a pair of sandals. A jacket will save you when you want to wear flared jeans at the office or at a meeting, and the accessories will add style. Are flared jeans in style 2022? We will see, but I will say yes. With the advent of skinny jeans, flared jeans may not be so popular today, but that doesn’t mean they don’t have style. In fact, flared jeans are one of the few styles of jeans that do not go out of style. If you ever feel like you want to take a break from your skinny figure and want something new and a little more relaxed, you can wear flared jeans at any time.
Flared jeans – what do you need to know about them?
A Brief History of Flared Jeans – They come with their beautiful history. In the early 19th century, sailors did not have a standard uniform, so they began to wear flared trousers from the hips down. In fact, they were wide straight pants, but the sailors’ large thighs made it look like the pants were tighter at the top and flared at the bottom. And after the second half of the 19th century, they became the standard uniform. In the 1960s, these flared trousers began to rise to international popularity. Made of denim, most of the time, flared jeans were a little tighter at the thighs and became wider from the knees down. In the early 1970s, this cut was made even more famous by hippie culture. Flowery, tight-fitting shirts with round glasses and colorful beads were some of the elements of a modern outfit along with flared jeans at the time. Flared jeans were mentioned even in the songs of some rock-blues bands. When Sonny and Cher wore them constantly on TV shows, this style of trousers propelled them to the highest peaks of popularity, becoming a symbol of fashion for both women and men. Let’s get back to the present – Flared jeans can be called the lesser-known denim heroes. Skinny jeans, boyfriend jeans are the cuts that dominate the market and rightly so, but if you want a beautiful diversity, flared jeans are worth a try. Of course, it fits a little harder than the other cuts, but with a pair of sandals or heeled shoes, the legs will become much longer. And now, who doesn’t always want long legs?
Your advantages when wearing flared jeans:
– Your legs can have any shape, they will be completely covered, you do not have to find the right “equipment” to enhance them.
– With the right heels, you can have infinite legs, no matter how petite you are. In addition, your thighs will look thinner.
– Go from a casual look to an extremely easy elegant look, changing only the top (from t-shirt to shirt, from T-shirt to blouse, etc.).
Flared jeans – in fashionable combinations
Some women are afraid to choose flared jeans. They prefer skinny jeans because they hit the fashion scene, and the difference between the two styles is so drastic that they are afraid of failing. But flared jeans have their benefits. They have a leg lengthening effect that can make the wearer look weaker. Flared jeans also help to thin the hips because flared legs draw attention away from the torso. This helps to balance the figure. There are more than one type of flared jeans, so choosing a style that suits one’s taste is just a matter of research. There are several different types of jeans, each with its own special style.
- Choose high-waisted jeans. These models lengthen the figure and legs, make us look slimmer and taller;
2. Opt for jeans so long that the heel, and ideally the entire shoe, are hidden under the pants;
3. Wear flared jeans with high-heeled or platform shoes, so that the legs look longer;
4. Choose dark colors, avoid mottled prints and horizontal designs;
5. If you have plump thighs and voluptuous buttocks, there is no need to give up this type of stylish jeans – wear flared knee-length models with long coats and cardigans, to hide the problem areas.