Such a stylish and universal fashion item such as a leather jacket should not be missing from the wardrobe of any fashionista. Not by accident this can be found in virtually any fashion show because designers love to work with this material. With the help of leather jackets, we can create different looks, ideal for both stylish business women and even more bold women. No matter what model you choose, you definitely want to know how to wear the leather jacket.
The leather jacket is no longer just a simple fashion item. After decades of military career, appearances in movies alongside Hollywood’s “bad guys” have become an icon of fashion. I have prepared some tips: how to behave, how to choose and how to match the jacket?
During the First World War, the leather jacket was the top of the range in the military pilot’s uniform. The army has always been a well-tailored clothing manufacturer, and the insulated, warm and durable jacket was perfect for wearing behind the sleeve, especially in the absence of the cockpit.
A quality leather jacket can last for decades without problems. It has the advantage that wear signs due to wearing are considered to brighten the jacket, personalizing it according to each wearer.
Tips for wearing a leather jacket:
– A mix of impact, but less adopted, is the one with cocktail dresses, evening dresses, to the knees or even to the ground. We exclude, however, the Red Carpet treasures that are too precious.
– The leather jacket goes together with shorts of leather or jeans with long socks and boots. In the colder days we can opt for a thick and matt dress.
– The classic jeans can be worn with a biker leather jacket under which we choose a long oversize shirt.
– If you are fans of pants, remember that with a leather jacket biker type can wear long pants, slightly flaring that, with high heels, lengthen your silhouette. You can also opt for conical pants with Oxford shoes for a male inspirational outfit.
– For footwear, you can choose boots for both shorts or long skirt, and Oxford shoes for conical pants to the ankle. When choosing the evening dress with the leather jacket, you must choose high-heeled shoes.
– Depending on the type of leather jacket, you can decide how much you wear your outfit. If you have a jacket that contains many zips, metal targets or rings, then try as far as possible not to load your arms, earrings or necklaces. It would be too much! However, if you have a lighter jacket and especially if you hold your hair tight, you can choose earrings, but do not overlap the collar collar.
– The leather jacket is complemented by an A Line skirt above the knee or a pleated skirt.
– It is also suitable for a straight dress, for example a Little Black Dress.
Best Leather Jacket Combos
Leather jacket assorted with leggings or pants
To create a casual image, choose the skinny jeans, pencil pants and leggings that look quite harmonious with the leather jackets. A woman wearing a blouse and a pair of pants will look more elegant and refined than if she wore a pair of robe jeans and a shirt. That’s why you can even go to work like that. The leather jackets can also be assorted with trendy pants, decorated with bold prints and monochromatic knit patterns.
Leather jacket assorted with jeans
If we’re talking about biker jackets, then we’re just thinking about matching them with jeans. It’s simple and at the same time very stylish. It is enough just to dress a blouse or a shirt, boots or nail shoes, favorite jeans and jacket to look stylish and modern. We must mention that the ideal will be the jeans on the body. These may be torn or red, blue or colored, it does not matter. To get a sport look, you need a pair of boots, knitted hats or caps, free tops or t-shirts. The image can be complemented with properly selected accessories, namely sunglasses, light scarves and fairly bulky bags.
Leather jacket assorted with shorts
For bold and beloved brides, we recommend matching shorts of denim with biker jacket. Such looks look not only appealing, but also very sexy. In this case, we must keep in mind that the feet of the brides must be cared for and toned, otherwise the charm of the image will disappear. In autumn, you can opt for a pair of capons tights, both classic monotones and those with ornaments.
What we wear with colored leather jackets
This season, trendsetters have offered their admirers leather jackets of different colors. Thus, the bee, brown, red and even blue and green models are popular. However, probing the favorite model of colored leather jacket, of course, is the question, with what can we combine these creations? Having no answer, many ladies put the jacket back in the closet. In vain!