Casual fashion is a reality, and one of the most loved pieces are UGG. Born in the 70’s in Byron Gulf, this boots have evolved a lot. They are very comfortable, as most of the casual pieces, so if you want your feet to feel very nice UGG are great. Fashion continuously evolve, and this boots has changed a lot. They are very cute, useful, versatile and keeps warmth.
How this UGG looks in your eyes? They look very nice and also a little funny. UGG are very cute, chunky, squishy. All in one a very nice boots. An important aspect, which, I want to emphasize that a lot of fashion icons and fashion gurus, have in their wardrobe a pair of UGG. Of course, everybody, speaks about them, but the reality is that all of them own and wear these kind of boots.
UGG boots seem like fashion shoes this winter. Wherever I look around, all the girls have these shoes on their feet, already looks like a uniform.
It seems that their origin is both in New Zealand and Australia, somewhere in the same period of time. For example, in Australia these boots were first used by Australian aviators in World War I and were made of sheepskins.
Later, mass production of UGG boots for the general public began somewhere in the 1950s and became famous during the 1960s.
As far as the term UGG is concerned, its significance is slightly uncertain. Some say that UGG comes from “uggs” a jargon in English that means ugglys, those who are right on some models tend to give up. Others say that UGG comes after the name of a caveman who was baptized as such by those who discovered it. The reason why these boots were named after a man of the caverns is because at that time people were wrapping their feet with animal skins, so the shape of UGG boots suggests this.
Moreover, the term UGG is the registered trademark, and many companies are arguing about property rights today. It is ironic to see how such a banal term can create such a big impact.
UGG boots have become an icon of casual fashion, and that’s just happened in just a few years. Extremely comfortable, warm, although initially characterized as “urate”, “no-form” boots still have a background: they are versatile, they are those pairs of shoes that give a trendy note to casual outfits of the cold season.
UGG boots have grown tremendously in popularity in recent years, both during the cold season, but not only. In fact, they are relatively inexpensive, good quality and affordable products that even protect your feet from damp and cold.
Did you know that?:
– the only store authorized to sell these boots is that of the mother brand? From them you can buy products that you know for sure are genuine and not replicas of poor quality;
– they first appeared in Australia and New Zealand and were popularized between 1950 and 1960?
– those who propelled the popularity of these boots were not those from fashion houses, but surfing practitioners? Coming in contact with the cold ocean water, they needed a pair of rather cheap shoes that could withstand water and protect their body temperature.
– Do not have cheap ugg boots to be sold at a price of several tens of lei? Those who sell such boots at prices below 30-40 dollars sell replicas, whether they do it knowingly or not.
– Is there a known shoemaker? There are more companies claiming that they are the right inventors of this kind of shoes, but at the moment, those who produce UGGs produce only a license without being in a franchise.
– there are ugg boots for men? Models for the male sector are a bit shorter, but they keep the same building principles and offer the same benefits.
– Are original boots made of leather laced by sheep and are woven inside with wool?
– When cleaning sheep’s products, do you have to take care of the nature of the stains in order not to destroy the fabric? Usually, the boots are brushed slightly, then wiped without getting too wet. If dirt still exists at the end of these operations, there are special cleaning products on the market for sheep products.