Jeans are in trend for years and it seems that they will not become obsolete in the near future. Besides the fact that they are quite comfortable, they offer full flexibility and are easy to combine in both sporty and casual outfits. Depending on the accessory made, jeans can be worn with confidence at various events. Both men and women are big lovers of jeans in general and always want to be up to date with everything about their trend.
From year to year or even from season to season, great clothing designers come to the market with new models of jeans that are becoming trendy. However, not everyone can wear them; each person has his own silhouette, so he must take this into account when choosing his jeans, but also the season in which he is.
Here are 5 big mistakes you should avoid when wearing jeans in winter:
1. The tights you wear are not exactly your size – with the arrival of the frost, you start to think about wearing a pair of tights under your jeans, to keep you out of the cold. However, when you choose the right ones in terms of size, not only will they make you uncomfortable on the go, you will not be thermally protected.
In addition, these tights when they are too large create an absolutely horrible effect, which is easy to see when you choose to wear a pair of jeans more or less trimmed on the body.
2. It’s cold outside, it’s snowing, and you’re wearing broken jeans? – nothing is more aesthetically pleasing and annoying than observing a person wearing cut jeans when he is out of sight and whispering.
Even if you most likely saw how well the models in the fashion magazines wearing those ripped jeans that are paired with a nice pair of booties and a trendy coat, when outside temperatures are below 0 degrees, you should be as far as can be understood. Remember that the models do this for the pictorial and I assure you that they do not have too much thermal comfort in those moments.
Remember: winter does not last forever, so for 3 months it is advisable to give up these broken jeans and opt for a complete pair, which will keep you out of the cold and not lead you to the side of trouble.
3. Wear a pair of wide jeans that you slip into your boots – nothing is more awful than that! Besides the fact that you will suffer from a great discomfort due to the fact that the jeans will come out of the boot and you will have to constantly rearrange them, your entire look will be compromised.
If you want to wear long boots up to the knee this season, you should only combine them with a pair of skinny jeans or thick tights. This way your outfit will be correct and the cold will not affect your skin.
4. You still match jeans with UGGs and an oversized sweater – besides the fact that UGGs are no longer in trend for several years, such a combination is totally wrong in terms of proportions.
First of all, matching all these elements will not benefit you at all if you do not have the size of a model, precisely because such an outfit will add a few extra kilos, which you certainly do not want to happen.
5. Do you used to pair large jeans with an oversized coat? – again, this is a big mistake that you really have to avoid, especially if you have a few extra pounds. However, besides this, the aesthetic effect will not be a pleasant one.
No matter how cold it is outside and you feel the need to dress in many layers of clothing, these volumes will not benefit you at all. However, if you want to wear these pieces of clothing, I recommend you do it separately, not together, matching them, because the effect will be one of negligence.