If you are lucky enough to be allowed to go dressed casual at work, then it’s just perfect. If not, maybe you have “Friday Casual Day” so at least one day a week you can go to work dressed more relaxed.
If you are a woman, I recommend you the following pieces of outfit:
– jeans – comfortable and versatile, always at your disposal (however avoid ripped jeans or the ones that fit better in a club and stick to the classic ones since you are still going at work)
– cardigan – perfect for spring, it is decent and comfortable at the same time.
– casual shoes – yes, they are perfect because it is important to feel comfy.
If you are a man, then try the next pieces of outfit:
– jeans – yes, jeans again because they are irreplaceable.
– checkered shirt – it looks chic, but it is extraordinarily practical too.
– running shoes – they are comfy and your feet will definitely thank you.