A casual evening should involve a relaxed outfit. Actually, everything that is related to casual should be relaxed. Maybe you and your friends want to go for a girls night out in a club or maybe you would like to go with your boyfriend to have a cup of coffee, everything should be just perfect. No matter the occasion, if it requires a casual outfit, you should keep in mind the following aspects:
– Don’t forget that casual also mean comfortable. In this respect, try to avoid very high heels.
– Pay attention to the place where you are going.
– The weather is important. For example if it is a chilly night, try a pair of jeans, a casual shirt and a cardigan (or a leather jacket)
– Don’t forget about dresses. They can be extraordinary pieces of a casual outfit.
– Canvas pants (if the weather allows them of course) are also a very good option.
You should not avoid accessories but use them wisely, don’t exaggerate since your main concern should be, as I have already mentioned above, to be dressed as relaxed and comfortable as possible.
Do not wear very tight clothes or uncomfortable ones that does not allow you to move freely. Also as I said above under any circumstances to not wear very high heels they will indeed make you very elegant and sexy but for sure will not be very comfortable at all. To be comfortable in your outfit is important also for your general mood. In fact, you want to have a relaxed evening it is very important to feel extremely comfy in your outfit.
Dressing comfortable does not mean you can’t be chic at the same time. These two aspects doesn’t exclude each other, on the contrary. If you are careful when matching the pieces of your outfit you can easily obtain extraordinarily chic combos.