The cardigan is one of the classical pieces in the closet that every woman should have. However, its generous proportions can sometimes make it feared. If you are looking for fresh and creative ways to personalize your cardigan, continue reading to wear style tricks.
Although wearing a jeans cardigan is the most obvious choice, you can extend your choices to denim breeches, jerseys and even denim suits. Remember that when a cardigan is worn with a pair of skinny jeans, the oversized qualities of the cardigan are tamed creating a more proportional look. However, if you want to wear it with several bulky pieces of denim, play with the structure, cut and even the fabrics to create a casual style.
Asymmetric cardigans are one of the elements we love most in the fashion world. In fact, we love asymmetries in general. Of course, symmetrical clothing accessories have their own charm and beauty, but the world of clothing and fashion, the beautiful does not always amount to what is generally accepted as charming or classic. Fashion is always dynamic, and it is about individuality, uniqueness and innovation. And asymmetric clothing is, in this context, the easiest way to practice creativity.
If you wear an asymmetric cardigan on your shirt or simple jersey, your appearance becomes an exciting and stylish one. Asymmetric women’s cardigans are exactly the accessories you need in the days when you feel like you want to be different.
Three ways to wear them with style:
– Ultra chic – wearing the asymmetric waistcoat, a round collar top, a wide strap to accentuate your waist and high boots, right over your knees.
– Stylish office – a simple and elegant way to wear the asymmetric cardigan in the office is to fit it with an office shirt, an elegant skirt and a pair of shoes.
– Casual – Asymmetric cardigan with a mulled shirt or top, a pair of skinny jeans and boots. The outfit also looks good with moccasins, but now it’s winter and the bottles are more suitable.
For ladies and bridesmaids who have some silhouette problems, I recommend three tricks that will “camouflage” the problem area:
– Grab the asymmetric cardigan with a thin, simple strap, preferably of the same color. It will accentuate the waist without attracting much attention to the abdomen area.
– He wears a dark blouse under his cardigan.
– Learn to make up your makeup right and attract your eyes to your beautiful eyes. Add a pair of eye-catching earrings or a necklace statement.
Indeed, asymmetrical cardigans are very chic and versatile, and truly wonder for any women’s wardrobe.